'Elsa' Ruffle Detail Maxi Skirt in Light Olive
This product is sold out
'Jeanette' Tiered Floral Maxi Skirt in Light Blue
This product is sold out
Maxi dresses have risen in popularity in the past few years, but just because they are long doesn’t mean they are modest. Many maxi dresses have low-cut necklines, revealing slits, or open backs. It can be hard to find a beautiful, modest maxi dress.
At The Main Street Exchange, we want to give women beautiful, modest options in various styles! We offer modest maxi dresses with short and long sleeves, modest necklines, and free of revealing slits and open backs.
Whether you need a causal or formal dress or skirt (or something in between), we’ve got something for you!
Our maxi skirts for women are perfect for:
- Worship services
- Going to the office or class
- Lunch dates
- Traveling and touring
- Evenings with friends and family
- Date night
- Dinner parties
- Family photos
- Youth group or Bible study
- Everyday wear!
We offer a variety of maxi skirts for women, including:
- Knit maxi skirts
- Flowy sheer polyester maxi skirts (with lining)
- Tiered maxi skirts
- Floral and printed maxi skirts
- Plus size maxi skirts
Our maxi dresses for women include:
- Maxi dresses with short sleeves
- Maxi dresses with long sleeves (for those cooler months!)
- Tiered maxi dresses with relaxed short sleeves
- Smocked bodice maxi dresses
- Lace maxi dresses
- Floral maxi dresses with sleeves
- Knit maxi dresses with sleeves
- Plus-size maxi dresses
- Maternity maxi dresses
Looking for modest maxi dresses with long sleeves? We offer maxi dresses with long sleeves and maxi dresses with flutter sleeves and puffed sleeves!
Tips for wearing our maxi skirts for women:
- Define your waist. You can do this by tucking or half-tucking your blouse or sweater into your skirt. Another way to draw attention to your waist is by wearing a belt.
- Contrast blouse fit and skirt fit. If your skirt is full and flowy, go for a more fitted top. If your skirt is fitted (such as a pencil skirt), try a flowy blouse or bulky sweater.
- Contrast casual and formal styles and fabrics. Try pairing a more formal maxi skirt with a t-shirt and cute tennis shoes!
- Go monochrome for a super-chic look. Wear the same color skirt and blouse. Wear different textures, such as a lace top with a pleated maxi skirt, to add interest.
- Accessorize. Add sweet details to your maxi skirt outfit with a scarf, hat, handbag, or belt!
Whether you’re shopping for the first day of school, a new season, a special event, or just refreshing your week-day outfits, we have modest, beautiful maxi dresses and maxi skirts for women that you’ll love!
Want more modest outfit options? Check out our modest skirts, modest dresses, blouses and sweaters, and modest denim collection!