Who are we looking for?
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about beauty, integrity, kindness, and compassion - the values that set our brand apart. Whether you love style and are naturally creative or you prefer to organize and do things as efficiently as possible, you can be an effective team player here at The Main Street Exchange!
You must be within driving distance of our brick and mortar location in Gordonville, PA. See each available position for details on how to apply.
Full time position available
Product is an important behind the scenes role that ensures our customers experience the best of The Main Street Exchange. Attention to detail is a must for this position! Previous experience in warehouse, inventory, or another related field is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate!
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing inventory
- Counting stock and keeping accurate inventory counts
- Quality control
- Unloading inventory from the truck
- Moving around the warehouse to access the product from high and low spaces; consistent bending, standing and walking. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and move up and down ladders.
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Task oriented
- Self motivated
- Clear communicator
- Hands-on experience with inventory and logistics software program
- Willing to be flexible with the ebb and flow of shipments
- Previous management experience preferred
How to apply:
Serious and qualified applicants, please send an email to email@example.com or stop by our brick and mortar location in Gordonville, PA to request an application.